Here’s what readers are saying about Life’s Little Emergencies on Amazon.com:
“I am not sure why the author aimed this book at seniors, I think it would be helpful to anyone and everyone!”
“…one could sit down and read this cover to cover like a novel…”
~Ambergris “John Thomas”
“This is an important book- both as a first aid guide and as a source of reference. I plan to keep it close.”
“This is a book that should be read, reread and then placed near at hand so that it might be referenced when need arises.”
~William C. Hagen
“Very serious subjects are discussed here – grave situations, yet the author has used a very readable approach which is completely non-intimidating to those with little or no medical training. He even has a sense of humor and I found myself smiling more than once while I was reading.”
Life’s Little Emergencies is meant for seniors, but it’s packed full of information for the whole family. Here are just a few of the questions you may not even know you needed to ask:
- Do you know why a cell phone isn’t as good as a house phone for calling 911?
- Do you know what information a paramedic needs to treat you correctly?
- Why wouldn’t you keep medications in your first aid kit?
- Do you know what number to call for help in Europe?
- Did you know there are times when you should NOT go to the doctor?
From basic first aid to truly life-saving skills, Life’s Little Emergencies is chock full of useful information written with humor and style. This isn’t a textbook and it’s certainly not boring.
Look for Life’s Little Emergencies at book stores and Amazon.com.